America Is Loving BTS' New Songs "Don't Leave Me" & "Let Go" (Audio Included)
BTS’ fans asked for more and the K-POP band has delivered.
BTS released yesterday (April 3) their third Japanese album of their career titled “Face Yourself” and although the majority of the songs are simply Japanese versions of some the band’s previous [Korean] releases (“Not Today,” “DNA”, “Mic Drop”, etc.), BTS have also included two brand new, all-original songs. These are: “Don’t Leave Me” and “Let Go”. The former is an energetic electronic number while the latter is a romantic R&B ballad. Which of the two I prefer? When it comes to K-POP bands I just live for the up-tempo, so yeah, “Don’t Leave Me”.
The US fans of BTS, who late last year were blessed with lots of live appearances from the k-pop band on awards shows, TV shows, radio concerts, etc., have showed strong support to the new songs. As of this post, “Don’t Leave Me” has entered the Top 10 on iTunes while “Let Go” has managed to crack the Top 20. Huge!
- The Chainsmokers Premiere “This Feeling” Music Video: Motocross & Few Scenes of Alex Pall Shirtless!
- Dido Returns With A Magical Song of 5 Minutes, “Hurricanes” / Announces World Tour Too
- Exclusive Interview: Melanie Fontana, Writer Of BTS’ “Euphoria” & Many Future K-POP Hits
- So Deserving: Ariana Grande’s “Thank U, Next” Debuts at #1 On Billboard Hot 100
- Watch Nicki Minaj, Rita Ora & John Legend Perform at 2018 People's Choice Awards: VIDEOS
- Lil Wayne Releases 3 New "Tha Carter V" Bonus Tracks
- Jennifer Lopez’ Body In The “Te Guste” Music Video With Bad Bunny Is Jaw-Dropping: Watch
- Suave Khalid Premieres "Better" Music Video: Watch Now!
- Lil Wayne Performs "Can't Be Broken" With Halsey & "Uproar" With Swizz Beatz On 'SNL': Watch