5 Seconds Of Summer’s “Want You Back” Performance On “The Tonight Show” Had A Hand Problem
5 Seconds of Summer were on "The Tonight Show" to deliver the first live performance of very "Want You Back" on US national television last night. Want You Back, if you didn't know, is the first single from the Australian band's upcoming third studio album "Youngblood", which will arrive in stores in June.
The 5SOS performance last night was entertaining. Luke Hemmings's vocals were good (despite a few pitchy moments, probably the fault of his ear piece), I dug his red nail polish look, his fashion style was very casual-cool (gave me some Harry Styles vibes) but what was all that he did with his hands? lol. For the "Want You Back" performances, Luke is not playing the guitar like we were used from him in the first album era, but he's all guitar-less now and poor thing doesn't know what to do with his hands. He was all awkward. He touched his chest, he threw his hands in the air, he played a lot with the mic stand, etc! (I ended up trying to guess what he was going to do next).
Someone please give him a guitar for the next TV performance. The guy is clearly suffering.
- New Song Premiere: Rita Ora - “Cashmere”
- Cheryl Slays ‘Love Made Me Do It’ Performance On ‘X Factor UK’ But Is The Single DEAD Already?
- BLACKPINK’s Lisa Slays ‘Taki Taki’ Choreography: Must-Watch
- Ella Mai Performs ‘Boo’d Up’ & ‘Trip’ On Her ‘SNL’ Debut
- Sabrina Carpenter Makes A Winning Court Case In “Sue Me” Music Video
- Little Mix Have Nothing To Hide In “Strip” Music Video
- Oh No She Didn’t: Ally Brooke Covers “Last Christmas”, Makes It A Dance Track
- Jennifer Lopez Is A Shady Lady: Officially Releases “Limitless” The Same Day Nemesis Mariah Carey Drops New Album!
- Disrespectful: This Is How Latin Star Thalia Treats Fans At Meet & Greets