30 Seconds To Mars Release Underwhelming New Song "Rescue Me": What's Happening!?
I seriously recommend 30 Seconds to Mars to stop releasing countdown singles fro their upcoming album “America”. With each new song they are releasing, I’m losing so strongly the desire to acquire a copy of the album when it comes out next week. I didn’t like their last countdown single “One Track Mind” and I ain’t loving this new one “Rescue Me” either. What the hell is going with 30 Seconds to Mars? They’ve lost their mojo! If you compare “Rescue Me” to any of the songs from the band’s 2009 “This Is War” album, you’ll notice that Jared Leto and Co. appear to have simply given up on pushing themselves.
“Rescue me from the demons in my mind / Rescue me from the lovers in my life”, screams Jared Leto on the chorus of this shamelessly mainstream song. At time I feel like 30 Seconds of Mars have been shook by the success of Imagine Dragons, which have taken their target audience by storm in the years they have been out.
You have the right to “evolve”, I get it, but “Rescue Me” is terrible, boring and uninspired.
- Sabrina Carpenter Makes A Winning Court Case In “Sue Me” Music Video
- Little Mix Have Nothing To Hide In “Strip” Music Video
- Oh No She Didn’t: Ally Brooke Covers “Last Christmas”, Makes It A Dance Track
- Jennifer Lopez Is A Shady Lady: Officially Releases “Limitless” The Same Day Nemesis Mariah Carey Drops New Album!
- Disrespectful: This Is How Latin Star Thalia Treats Fans At Meet & Greets
- Mariah Carey - "Caution": Complete Album Lyrics
- Little Mix - "LM5": Complete Album Lyrics
- Rita Ora Premieres “Velvet Rope”, A Song That’s Both Groovy & Sad
- Katy Perry Debuts New Original Holiday Song, “Cozy Little Christmas”
- Drake Brings Out Bad Bunny, Lil Wayne & DJ Khaled In Miami, Doesn’t Know His Spanish Lyrics